What is the de-constructed life, well here it is:
- No 9-5 office gig (been there done that! HA!) or traditional career paths. Job/career titles mean shit all.
- Live simply (few contracts, few possessions, only the most important people in your life, growing your own food)
- Living your life on your OWN terms.
- Be in control, but out of control.
- School, college, university teaches you the basics. I’ve realized school never taught me to deal with tough bosses, moronic co-workers, how to really MAKE it Big.
- Purge the people in your life who just don’t align with your core values.
- Don’t sacrifice your vision for the vision of advertisers, corporations, and people who have been force fed what they think is Normal. What is normal by the way?!
- Think for yoursefl, be critical of the information you absorb. Not everything is accurate, factual; merely here-say and opinions.
- MOST of all, as I’ve said before on here, live light, travel fast. Quality supersedes quantity.
This is not for everyone. Only those who are willing to ditch security and the conventional for what they truly want in their lives should attempt this.